Vendor Frequently Asked Questions

What is the size of the Taste of Encino booth?

A standard booth measures 10×10.  It includes a canopy, an 8’ table and two chairs.

How can I get electricity?
Event management can provide one electrical outlet for an additional $100, which can 
be purchased as an add-on on the booth application (http://www.encinofamilyfestival.com/taste-of-encino-applications/)

What is a “Corner” Booth?

Corner locations are placed in high traffic and/or prominent and highly visible locations.
There’s no such thing as a “bad” booth placement in our layout, however, there are a 
limited number of highly coveted spaces which are referred to as “Corners” location 
available for an extra fee. You can purchase a corner booth for an additional $100 on 
the booth application. (http://www.encinofamilyfestival.com/taste-of-encino-applications/)

How can applications be submitted and paid for?  

All of our applications can be downloaded from our website http://www.encinofamilyfestival.com/taste-of-encino-applications/.

Booth Applications can also be paid for and the application downloaded from http://encinochamber.org/product/encino-family-festival/
 Applications can be scanned and emailed to info@encinochamber.org.  

You can also mail in your application, insurance certificate and payment to:

Encino Chamber of Commerce
4933 Balboa Blvd.
Encino, CA 91316

Your booth won’t be reserved until we receive your application, insurance certificate and payment. 

Can I select my booth placement?

The exact location of the standard booth is dependent upon numerous variables and will be selected by the event management to ensure the optimal vendor mix and layout.  Corner booths and electricity are limited and can be reserved for an additional $100 each. This can be purchased as an add-on in the application.

Can I be placed near or away from similar vendors?

You may make special requests and event management will do our best to meet requests.

Can I share a booth? 

Vendors may not share booths.  

What is a 501(c)3 organization?

Being “501(c)3” means that a particular A nonprofit organization has been approved by 
the Internal Revenue Service as a tax-exempt, charitable organization. Not all non-profits
have this status. To qualify for the 501(c)3 booth discount, your organization must be able
to provide proof of status (i.e. IRS determination letter), if requested. 

How does my business become a member?

Your organization can join the Encino Chamber of Commerce by purchasing a 12 month Chamber membership. 
In order to take advantage of our Taste of Encino Special Savings Package #2, please contact us at info@encinochamber.org 
and we will be happy to email you an application.  
The ECC must have your membership application and payment to be eligible 
for the vendor booth member discount.

Where do I send the check and who do I make it out to?

Please make the check out to the Encino Chamber of Commerce and send it to the 
Chamber office at 4933 Balboa Blvd. Encino, CA 91316

I have a food truck.  How can I apply?

You can download our Food Truck Application on the website or contact the chamber office at (818) 789-4711.  Please note:  you must provide us with a current Los Angeles County Health Permit for your truck in order to be considered for acceptance in the event.

Will there be ATM machines at the festival?

No.  There are several banks with ATMs close to the event.

Are there restrooms available?

Yes.  There are restrooms in Encino Park at the event.

Is there a lost and found?

Yes.  Located inside the Encino Chamber at 4933 Balboa adjacent to the event.

For more answers to your questions email info@encinochamber.org.

Encino Chamber of Commerce